Terms & Condition Page (Site Rules)
General rules of conduct on our site:
To begin with, the site communicate with hundreds of people of different faiths and persuasions, and all of them are full-fledged visitors to our site, so if we want a community of people to function and we need rules. We strongly recommend that you read these rules, it will take you just five minutes, but we save you time and help make the site more interesting and organized.
Let's start with the fact that on our site to behave respectfully to all visitors. Do not insult to the participants, it is always too much. If you have a complaint - contact administrators or moderators (use personal messages). Insulting other visitors, we considered one of the most serious violations and severely punished by the administration.We are strictly forbidden, racism, religious and political speech.Thank you for your understanding and desire to make our site more polite and friendly.
The site is strictly forbidden:
- Messages not related to the content of articles or in the context of the discussion
- Insults and threats to other visitors
- In the comments are prohibited words that contain profanity, degrading, inciting ethnic strife
- Spam and advertising of any goods and services, resources, media, or events outside the context of the discussion of article
Let us respect each other and the site at which you and other readers come to talk and express their thoughts. The management reserves the right to remove comments, or part of the comments if they do not meet these requirements.
If you violate the rules you may be given warning.
In some cases, you may be given a ban without warning
. Ban reason can be write by administrator.
Insult administrators or moderators also punishable ban
- Respect other people's work.